Monday, March 19, 2007

It Has Begun

This is the blog that I will keep. I've left many blogs in my wake, victims of my lazy nature. This new blog, however, will last. At least I feel that way 2 minutes into the blogging experience. We'll see 5 minutes down the road. For now I promise good anecdotes, haiku, informative updates & lots of pictures of the cats! Hooray!

Things happening: Just got home from Austin & SXSW. Still feeling a little hungover, but that's probably due to the unexpected Houston layover that left me hungry and cranky (yes, those two feelings were intertwined). It'll take me some time to organize my thoughts of everything that happened, but it is forthcoming and I promise entertainment (primarily being descriptions of whatever the fuck P*r*z H*lt*n was wearing). And there will be Mika. Me fawning over Mika. And my picture with Mika. And Jennifer's reaction to whatever the fuck P*r*z was wearing. And Japanese novelty acts, including a psychadelic marching band, and a 10 piece, all girl, brass/hip-hop band. It was weird.

In the mean time, I have to look studious in my Lexis position (which is the best job ever, hanging out in the library and fixing the printer). Also preparing for 2 interviews this week. Time to put on my fancy lawyer pants.

No comments: